PTO Pumps - Rear Ported Pumps
2250 PSI, UP TO 40 GPM (at 1000 RPM):
HC-P-K26C - same pump with 1 3/8 - 6 tooth spline
- MAIN INLET & OUTLET ON REAR COVER
- AUXILLARY #12 OUTLET ON SIDE
- ALUMINUM OR CAST IRON CENTER HOUSINGS
- EASY INSTALLATION ON ALL TRACTOR PTO’S
- HIGH OUTPUT
- NO GEAR BOX REQUIRED
- SELF ADJUSTING WEAR PLATES BOTH SIDES
- 4 ROLLER BEARINGS SUPPORT SHAFTS
Prince PTO pumps are specifically designed for PTO drive operation on all sizes of farm tractors. No additional gearbox is required. Pumps are mounted by sliding the internally splined pump onto the PTO shaft and restraining rotation with a torque arm.
2250 PSI MAX PRESSURE. 10 micron filtration required. Reservoir should be at least equal to pump GPM output. Maximum operating temperature 180 deg. F. External relief valve required - maximum setting 2250 PSI.